The only thing constant is change!
For organizations to survive, it is mandatory to meet the changing advancement in their relevant beneficiaries and markets. While this is mandatory, there will always be a level of resistance against any change. It is the job of a successful leading manager to ensure the change happens as expected and adds value to the organization.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and managers for change management skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of graphic communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Change is unavoidable.
- The role of change in organizational success.
- Innovation and improvement.
- Planning for positive change.
- Barriers to change.
- Managing the Stress associated with change.
- Monitor the outcomes of change.
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
Discounted Offers for This Course
[add_single_eventon id=”6617″ show_exp_evc=”yes” ev_uxval=”X” repeat_interval=”1″ ]
|• Fundamentals of change management||00:00:00|
|• Change leadership requirements||00:00:00|
|• Levels of change||00:00:00|
|• Change myths||00:00:00|
|• Managing resilience||00:00:00|
|• Change process||00:00:00|
|• Aspects of change||00:00:00|
|• Team motivation for change||00:00:00|
|• Preventing failure||00:00:00|
|• Monitor the progress||00:00:00|
|• Obstacles to change||00:00:00|
|• Preparing for a crisis||00:00:00|
|• Developing commitment||00:00:00|
|• Communicating during a change project||00:00:00|
|• Feedback and active listening||00:00:00|
|• Adapting to change||00:00:00|
|• Truths and misconceptions||00:00:00|
|• Understanding the transition process||00:00:00|
|• Coping with uncertainty||00:00:00|
|• Understanding needs||00:00:00|
|• Managing uncertainty||00:00:00|
|• Moving forward||00:00:00|
|• Communication guidelines||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.