Project/Program technical and financial implementation must go hand in hand or else they go wrong!
The issue of controlling costs becomes important:
- When setting up the financial and accounting
- When the financial and accounting systems have been set up and management wants to develop a cost control
- When management does not yet have a system to manage and control costs.
- When the system has been set up but is not as effective as
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- identify different types of costs
- define the role of controlling costs
- analyze cost variance
- use tools for controlling costs
- create cost consciousness within an enterprise
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is designed for managers and staff of SMEs including:
- board of directors,
- head of departments,
- chief accountant, management and financial accountants,
- Supervisors and section
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
Discounted Offers for This Course
[add_single_eventon id=”10675″ show_exp_evc=”yes” ev_uxval=”X” repeat_interval=”1″]
|Costs and expenses||00:00:00|
|Direct costs and indirect costs||00:00:00|
|Fixed costs and variable costs||00:00:00|
|Identifying controllable and uncontrollable costs||00:00:00|
|Reducing controllable costs||00:00:00|
|Setting up cost standards||00:00:00|
|Analysis of cost variances||00:00:00|
|Cost information and decisions||00:00:00|
|Three steps in controlling costs system: 1)Collecting costs, 2)Analyzing costs and 3)Controlling Cost||00:00:00|
|Key success factors||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.