A vision without proper planning to achieve it, remains a dream!
Strategic planning is the tool that can answer the “how” to achieve your vision. Managers at all levels and all industries will need to excel in strategic planning so that they can better twist their daily work and smaller objectives to the ultimate vision of the organization. We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of business owners, managers or people in seek of success. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants bring a positive change in their leadership and management approach.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- SOWT analysis with in-depth study of all components
- Comparing SOWT with other tools (e.g. PEST)
- Who should be involved in strategic planning
- Perception and the Sub-conscious level thinking
- Values and beliefs
- Where comes a vision from
- Why people fail to achieve their visions
- Types of strategies and their use
- Preparing action plans for implementation of strategic plan
- Implementing and monitoring strategic plan
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• The sub-conscious level thinking and its impact on human character||00:00:00|
|Beliefs and values||00:00:00|
|Vision and mission||00:00:00|
|Emotional Intelligence and its relation to strategic thinking||00:00:00|
|• What is an organization?||00:00:00|
|Why strategic planning||00:00:00|
|• Vision and Mission Statement||00:00:00|
|SOWT analysis and its comparison with other analysis tools||00:00:00|
|Practical work on SOWT analysis||00:00:00|
|How SOWT can help you set strategies and goals||00:00:00|
|Types of strategies and their use||00:00:00|
|Introduction to different strategic planning tools||00:00:00|
|• Setting your strategic goals||00:00:00|
|• Strategic objectives||00:00:00|
|Competitive and functional strategies||00:00:00|
|• How should a strategic planning document look like?||00:00:00|
|Strategic action planning exercise||00:00:00|
|How should an action plan be for implementation of strategic plan||00:00:00|
|Monitoring strategic management||00:00:00|
|Using results for motivation of your team||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.