The only resource determining an organization’s success/failure is its Human Resources!
This practical course will prepare you for an exciting career in Human Resource Management. Improve your prospects of career advancement by using this program as a foundation for further studies in this fast growing field. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for modern HRM skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Confidently recruit the right person for your vacancy.
- Understand the importance of getting it right.
- Use the most effective recruitment options and modern tools.
- Know the steps to plan and prepare for an interview.
- Think from an organizational perspective and project your company in the best possible light.
- Modern tools for psychometric assessment during interviews
- Maintain your focus on the interview’s primary objectives.
- Make effective decisions about each candidate.
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
All levels Of Management, Executives and Team Leaders, who manage work teams or employees and who are responsible for creating conducing work environment infused with positive culture to engage employees.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
Discounted Offers for This Course
[add_single_eventon id=”9742″ show_exp_evc=”yes” ev_uxval=”X”]
|• The true cost of recruitment||00:00:00|
|• Strategic Recruitment essentials||00:00:00|
|• Minimizing the risk of churn||00:00:00|
|• Job design and clarity of role||00:00:00|
|• Criteria for shortlisting and clear expectations from responses||00:00:00|
|• Methods to complete an effective job analysis||00:00:00|
|• Re-defining the recruitment and selection process||00:00:00|
|• Methods of recruitment – head-hunters, recruitment agencies, the media and internal applications||00:00:00|
|• Wide range exposure for vacancy announcement, using the internet and social networking||00:00:00|
|• Best practice on using the internet in the recruitment process||00:00:00|
|• Using job descriptions and person specifications||00:00:00|
|• effective interviewing||00:00:00|
|• Selecting an appropriate interview time and venue||00:00:00|
|• Style of interview – one-to-one, board, panel, who should attend etc.||00:00:00|
|Prior testing and information gathering from applicants||00:00:00|
|• Equally treatment of applicants||00:00:00|
|• The importance of employment legislation in successful interviewing||00:00:00|
|• The art of questioning||00:00:00|
|• Communicating to understand||00:00:00|
|• The right use of behavior assessment psychometrics (DiSC Classic Profiles) for interviewing the right candidate||00:00:00|
|Integrating behavior assessment with technical and skills findings||00:00:00|
|• Selecting the right candidate||00:00:00|
|• Post-hiring orientation and support||00:00:00|
|• Employee exit- interview as a tool for improving job design||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.