Presentation is as important as substance!
Coordination is an inevitable part of our daily managerial role. An important part of that happens through presentations to small or large groups. It is very crucial that the time and resources invested in presentations produce the expected outcome. Here is the know-how in this training program.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for business presentations. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Enhance performance by adopting powerful techniques for effective presentations
- Master the effective use of MS power point for business presentations
- How to prepare a slide
- Word choice for short and yet comprehensive slide
- The proper use of graphics and media in presentation.
- How to entertain interactive presentations and question and answer sessions
- Body gesture during presentation
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|Planning for the event||00:00:00|
|Content as per audience interest and event relevance||00:00:00|
|Time management planning||00:00:00|
|Content and Style||00:00:00|
|A Logical Sequence For Your Presentation||00:00:00|
|Proper use of photos and media||00:00:00|
|Venue and support coordination||00:00:00|
|Knowing Your Audience||00:00:00|
|Delivery of a presentation||00:00:00|
|Time management during presentation||00:00:00|
|Clarity and referring to slides/material||00:00:00|
|Question Answer techniques||00:00:00|
|Managing powerful Beginning And End||00:00:00|
|Making Visual Aids Work||00:00:00|
|‘Do’s & ‘Do Not’s For Presentations||00:00:00|
|The Challenging Audience||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.