Fairness and practicality ensures long term profitability!
The design of a deal determines its faith. Even if you ensure your security and profitability, but you are not fair to the other party, down the way, the deal will end up to a conflict and you will lose at least in some aspects (maybe financial gain will be the only gain you will get from such a deal).
This practical course in logistics will prepare you for an exciting career in Logistics. Improve your prospects of career advancement by using this program as a foundation for further studies in this fast growing field. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Lead a winning negotiation assignment
- Understand the practical and latest techniques in business negotiations
- Ensure the security and profitability of your side
- Conduct win-win negotiations
- Minimize the loss in a critical negotiation
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
Anyone desirous of enhancing his or her negotiation related abilities. The Negotiation Skills Training is perfect for executives, employees, individuals etc.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
Discounted Offers for This Course
[add_single_eventon id=”10664″ show_exp_evc=”yes” ev_uxval=”X” repeat_interval=”1″ ]
|• Difference between Communication and Negotiation skills||00:00:00|
|• Basics of negotiation||00:00:00|
|• Major influences on the process choice||00:00:00|
|• Basic elements of successful negotiation||00:00:00|
|• Negotiation process REPA||00:00:00|
|• Planning for Negotiation||00:00:00|
|• Objectives of Power negotiation||00:00:00|
|• The negotiator qualities||00:00:00|
|• How to develop negotiation skills||00:00:00|
|• Areas of Common interest||00:00:00|
|• Opponents feelings||00:00:00|
|• Avoid undesirable behavior||00:00:00|
|• Fundamentals elements of negotiation process||00:00:00|
|Pre bargaining process||00:00:00|
|• Some more aspects of Negotiations||00:00:00|
|• 10 ways to generate more ideas||00:00:00|
|• Emotions in negotiations||00:00:00|
|• Positive affect in negotiations||00:00:00|
|• Negative affect in negotiations||00:00:00|
|• Distinctive negotiation behaviors of countries||00:00:00|
|• Differences in managerial values as pertinent to negotiation||00:00:00|
|• Differences in thinking and decision making process.||00:00:00|
|Wrap Up and Course Evaluation||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.