An organization’s Success lies in its Human Resources’ Success!
More effective management of Human Resources (HR) increasingly is being seen as positively affecting performance and the competitive success in organizations, both large and small. As human resources have become viewed as more critical to organizational success, many organizations have realized that it is the people in an organization that can provide a competitive advantage.
This comprehensive training workshop which is geared towards helping organizations to ensure the effective and efficient use of their human capital in order to accomplish their organizational goals and objectives. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for modern HRM skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Understand the importance of regarding people as the organization’s most important asset
- Learn how an organization should manage its Human Resources
- Confidently recruit the right person with the right package of benefits.
- Workforce planning
- Use the most effective recruitment options and modern tools.
- Understand appropriate reward philosophy and strategy
- Non monetary benefits and how to maximize their effectiveness
- Human Resources development and its benefits
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course benefits all levels of management, executives, team leaders, HR Managers, Front line and Middle Managers, Consultants, and HR Specialists who wish to increase their knowledge in this area. The course also benefits HR consultants and freelancers whose job is to consult in recruitment and HRM.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• People are the most important asset of an organization||00:00:00|
|• Workforce planning||00:00:00|
|• Specifying Jobs and Roles||00:00:00|
|• Outsourcing and distance employment||00:00:00|
|Job grades, steps and salary scales||00:00:00|
|Benefits and compensation||00:00:00|
|• Team equality and diversity||00:00:00|
|Human resources change management strategies||00:00:00|
|• Training and Development||00:00:00|
|• Personnel Polices and Records||00:00:00|
|• Ethics – Practical Toolkit||00:00:00|
|• Relating performance and competency to rewards||00:00:00|
|• Diversity Management||00:00:00|
|• Employee Assistance Programs||00:00:00|
|• Ergonomics: Safe Facilities in the Workplace||00:00:00|
|• Personal Wellness||00:00:00|
|• Preventing Violence in the Workplace||00:00:00|
|• Managing promotions and regular employee engagement||00:00:00|
|• Employee involvement in strategic management||00:00:00|
|Labor unions and professional associations||00:00:00|
|• Performance evaluation||00:00:00|
|• Behavioral and 360 appraisals||00:00:00|
|Stages of Interpersonal Communication||00:00:00|
|• Retaining Employees||00:00:00|
|Global Good practices||00:00:00|