Customer is NOT the Boss!
Many sales and business people exaggerate in their CRM attitude to the level of flattering and overpromising. The consequence is as bad as a harsh and rude CRM attitude. What is recommended is a balanced and professional approach based on facts – including product/service weaknesses.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of all levels of business people involved in CRM. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of graphic communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Refresh the basic rules of CRM
- Learn why customer is not the boss
- Coaching and consulting the costumer
- Design practical CRM strategies
- Familiarize with modern CRM tools
- Network with people from same industry and profession
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Need for CRM||00:00:00|
|• Evolution of CRM||00:00:00|
|• Objectives of an effective CRM Strategy||00:00:00|
|• Main Aspects of CRM||00:00:00|
|• CRM as a marketing solution||00:00:00|
|• Big three (CVM, RVM, and CRM)||00:00:00|
|• CRM Components||00:00:00|
|• CRM important Drivers||00:00:00|
|• CRM Solutions Map||00:00:00|
|• The CRM Value Pyramid||00:00:00|
|• Operational CRM||00:00:00|
|• CRM as a Sales Solutions||00:00:00|
|• CRM for Services||00:00:00|
|• Changing Role of CRM||00:00:00|
|• Obstacles in CRM Success||00:00:00|
|• Internet’s Influence on CRM||00:00:00|
|• Major CRM tools/softwares||00:00:00|
|• Interactive CRM||00:00:00|
|• CRM as a tool for strategy formulation||00:00:00|
|• Analytical CRM||00:00:00|
|• CRM and Globalization||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.