Words have their own meaning, make sure you pick them up as you mean!
With advancement of technology, almost all of us use graphic communication to manage overseas business. This is saving time and enhancing performance. Besides, the increasing formality requirements of any business industry, require that all managers have strong writing skills.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of managers in business writing skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure that you acquire all the required competencies to write professional business texts as per your need.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and client will get benefit of discounted rates.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Refresh the basic rules of writing in general
- Learn modern writing and paragraphing techniques
- Practice persuasive business writing
- Use coherent writing skills to ensure readers do not quit
- Consider the 7 C’s in business writing
- Consider the “YOU” approach in practical way
- Maintain proper tone in writing
- Use photos, charts and other media in proper way and in inclusive writing
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project managers. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers who need improving their business writing skills.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Communication challenges in business||00:00:00|
|• Grammatical errors that we always make||00:00:00|
|• Review of business writing principles||00:00:00|
|• The 7 C’s in writing||00:00:00|
|• Types of writing and tone in writing||00:00:00|
|• The “YOU” approach in practice||00:00:00|
|• Delivering a “BAD NEWS”||00:00:00|
|• Indirect communication||00:00:00|
|• Paramedics writing (Practice to concise writing)||00:00:00|
|• The killing jargons||00:00:00|
|• Common types of documents used in business||00:00:00|
|• The writing skills of a CEO||00:00:00|
|• Making to the point sentences||00:00:00|
|• Practice on paragraph writing||00:00:00|
|• Letters and Memos||00:00:00|
|• How about emails, SMSs and social media?||00:00:00|
|• Writing reports||00:00:00|
|• Practice on report writing||00:00:00|
|• Winning proposals||00:00:00|
|• Practice on Proposal writing||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.