Budgeting is the digital planning!
This practical course will prepare you for an exciting career in Management. Improve your prospects of career advancement by using this program as a foundation for further studies in this fast growing field. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands.
This training will help you to:
- Acquire best practices in budgeting
- Understand the strategic role of cost concepts
- Explain the costs concepts to the use of cost information for management control
- Describe the role of budgets in the management process
- Discuss the importance of strategy and its role in the master budget
- Prepare a master budget and explain the interrelationships among its supporting schedule
- Understand zero-base, activity-based, and kaizen approaches to budgeting
- Explain the essence of control systems
- Develop flexible budgets for evaluating short-term financial performance
- Identify different cost control measures
- Measure and evaluate performance
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
All levels Of Management, Executives and Team Leaders, who manage work teams or employees and who are responsible for creating conducing work environment infused with positive culture to engage employees.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|Project management methods||00:00:00|
|The budgeting process||00:00:00|
|How and whom to engage||00:00:00|
|Top-down & bottom-up budgeting||00:00:00|
|Zero-based versus activity based budgeting||00:00:00|
|Types of Budgets||00:00:00|
|Capital and operating budgets||00:00:00|
|Types of Costs||00:00:00|
|Fixed & variable costs||00:00:00|
|Controllable & uncontrollable costs||00:00:00|
|Budgeting and Forecasting||00:00:00|
|Creating forecast for revenue and expenditure||00:00:00|
|Rolling forecast as a catalyst for change||00:00:00|
|Variance reporting template||00:00:00|
|Financial and non-financial key performance indicators (KPIs)||00:00:00|
|Annual Budget and Forecasting Cycle||00:00:00|
|Budget and forecasting timetable||00:00:00|
|The different types of reports and their use||00:00:00|
|Risk management in corporate governance||00:00:00|
|Finance’ role in supporting risk management||00:00:00|
|Cost Control and how to reduce costs||00:00:00|
|Cost management and motivation||00:00:00|
|Embedding cost control in the business||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.