One of our problems is the way we look at problems!
Assumptions about current management practices:
The course is based on the following assumptions about participants. Problems are frequently coped with passivity. Participants are assumed to lack prevention, and tackle the consequences rather than the causes. They usually solve problems by using ad hoc assumptions and past experience rather than using proven methods or tools. Participants usually cannot solve problems effectively because they either fail to define the issues, fail to consider the possible causes, or fail to choose the right solutions.
Assumption about participants’ knowledge and skills:
Most participants‟ knowledge consists of the following:
- There is no specific tool or methodology for problem
- Solving problems means looking for immediate
- Problem solving depends on experience and assumptions rather than following an explicit process of analyzing and creative
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and, client will get benefit of discounted rates.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
After the course, the participants will be able to:
- define a problems;
- comprehend skills for root cause analysis
- apply the cause and effect in practice
- identify priority alternative solutions
- pick up the right solution to address a problem
- communication skills for solving problems
- action planning for implementation of solutins
- monitoring solution implementation
- creating consensus in solving problem
What Participants Receive?
- Free access to the online version of the course
- Free access to relevant virtual discussion groups
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
The course on Solving Problems is designed for managers, and team leaders who have to deal with problems and solve problems in their daily work. This means their work relates to forecasting and planning and daily operations of the business that involve teams and working process.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|Problem Solving Pre-test||00:10:00|
|• What is a problem?||00:00:00|
|• Recognizing a problem||00:00:00|
|• Defining the ownership of the problem.||00:00:00|
|• Stating the problem.||00:00:00|
|• Finding possible causes.||00:00:00|
|• Techniques for finding root causes||00:00:00|
|• The cause and effect identification techniques||00:00:00|
|• Cluster approach to root causes of problems||00:00:00|
|• Involving stakeholders||00:00:00|
|• Stakeholder management in problem solving||00:00:00|
|• Techniques to avoid frustrations in problem solving||00:00:00|
|• Brainstorming technique||00:00:00|
|• Choosing a solution||00:00:00|
|• Tools to evaluate alternative solutions||00:00:00|
|• Implementing and evaluating a solution||00:00:00|
|• Monitoring the change management progress.||00:00:00|
|• Mind shift to objective assessment of corporate problems||00:00:00|
|• Expert approach – be a learner not the victim||00:00:00|
|• Risk assessments and avoiding corporate problems||00:00:00|
|• The role of team building to avoid problems||00:00:00|
|Problem Solving Post-Test||00:00:00|